Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By magicdoyle
Hi Just wondered if you can help?

All my horse simulation bets have stopped finding bets to match for no apparent reason.

It started yesterday after a voided market prevented my unsettled markets condition being met on my recovery strategy, to combat this, I increased the unsettled market condition by one and it restarted. At 11am today they all stopped again. I have since removed the unsettled markets condition entirely, updated bets in the bet strategy menu and rebooted the whole software, still no matches?

Thanks

Andy
Thanks for sending this.

You loaded large number of markets, 2,628 and your settings are set to monitor only 500 markets. You should optimize this and load only markets/competitions at which you expect your strategies to bet. If you cannot do that then at "Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings" set refresh rate to 500ms and change number of monitored markets from 500 to 5,000.

You should not load short lasting events with long lasting events e.g. horse race lasts only few minutes while football match lasts ~110 minutes. Your horse racing strategies might not work properly as prices for racing markets might not be downloaded fast enough as bot would need to monitor football markets. To solve this problem it is best that you run one bot with racing events on one machine and on another machine to run second bot with football events.
Brilliant!. I won't know if its worked fully until tonight as my horse markets finished for the day but I'll let you know if there any other issues.

Short term, I'll have to keep to the one system to simulate, but knowing this now I'll probably split markets between systems once everything is in real mode.