Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By jamesD
I have the same Hedge or Close position after bet rule for 2 strategies, albeit different markets. One fires the hedge as expected, the other does not.

In the strategy where the hedge does not work, the Reports section of the strategy states that the Time to Bet has not been satisfied. Does the Time to Bet condition also need to be satisfied for the Hedge to work? My understanding was that the Time to Bet need only be satisfied for the initial bet?
By BfBotManager
No, time to bet does not have effect on hedge rule.

You should post screenshots of hedge function that is not working and screenshots of placed bets so that we can check it.
By jamesD
Screenshots attached and latest bet that should have satisfied the hedge also included. The strategy is being used in Real mode with low test stakes. Thanks
Attachments
Bet 1.JPG
Bet 1.JPG (15.48 KiB) Viewed 11785 times
Hedge 2.JPG
Hedge 2.JPG (87.71 KiB) Viewed 11785 times
Hedge 3.JPG
Hedge 3.JPG (99.55 KiB) Viewed 11785 times
Hedge 4.JPG
Hedge 4.JPG (74.07 KiB) Viewed 11785 times
Hedge 5.JPG
Hedge 5.JPG (57.57 KiB) Viewed 11785 times
Hedge.JPG
Hedge.JPG (99.2 KiB) Viewed 11785 times
By BfBotManager
Change the way profit/loss is calculated, so that it uses profit/loss "from initial bet that was placed by this strategy in this single trade".

Make sure market is monitored during in play, check yoru "Tools&Settings->Monitoring market" settings. Then try again.
By jamesD
The issue with changing the way profit and loss is calculated is that I want the hedge to take into account bets from other strategies. Are you suggesting I switch to the single trade option as a way of testing?

I checked the monitoring settings and its set to monitor until the market is closed.
By BfBotManager
If other strategies hedged your position then there might be nothing left to hedge by this strategy. What you are trying might not be possible, I suggest you test it carefully with 2 strategies in simulation mode.
By jamesD
The other strategies dont have a hedge element. They fire bets at specific points later on in the game, with the initial pre-match strategy used to hedge across all bets in that market. Dependent on the game only certain in-play strategies will result in bets, hence the need for the pre-match strategy to hedge across all.

The strange thing is I have a very similar set of strategies where this works perfectly well. The >2.5 and >3.5 goal market strategies hedge exactly as I want them too, its the >1.5 first half goal strategy that simply will not hedge regardless of what I do. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed.
By BfBotManager
If you have other identical strategies working fine, but only for different market type, then you should carefully recheck all your settings and compare them with those other strategies. Probably something is different.
By HugoBoss0302
If i tick the Hedge X s after start time and set it for 72 mins is the bot will close the position on that time or i need to add 15 mins break time as well (87mins after start time) to close the bet on the 72 mins?
Thx
By BfBotManager
You should add 15 minutes for half time break as that option uses time when market turned in play to calculate elapsed in play time.

But if you use "Hedge->Market conditions->Football - Match minute" rule then that rule will use actual match time if it is available.
By HugoBoss0302
I i want the bot to hedge after 1 goal and hedge on 72 mins anyway if there is no goal scored.. i set these up for it.. is it any good cos hedged on the minute but not on the goal (63mins) .. where am i going wrong? Thx
Attachments
hedge.png
hedge.png (28.36 KiB) Viewed 11616 times
hedge1.png
hedge1.png (35.23 KiB) Viewed 11616 times
hedge2.png
hedge2.png (25.85 KiB) Viewed 11616 times
By BfBotManager
At Market conditions, you also set Bet when score rule, so that must be satisfied for hedge to execute because of market conditions. If you want to hedge between 71-73 minutes regardless of score then remove "Bet when score" market condition.
By HugoBoss0302
I need some help here again.. dont understand why is the hedging lay bet higher after a goal.. it supposed to be much less then the back bet .. what is wrong with it? :O
so basiccaly i need the bot to remove liability on O1.5 goals if a goal scored so leave me a free bet if another goal is coming.. and if no goal till 72 mins cash out for a loss..
Attachments
heg.png
heg.png (43.71 KiB) Viewed 11614 times
heg1.png
heg1.png (23.9 KiB) Viewed 11614 times
heg2.png
heg2.png (31.93 KiB) Viewed 11614 times
heg3.png
heg3.png (22.04 KiB) Viewed 11614 times
By BfBotManager
There is nothing wrong with hedge, it is just that odds are higher as match is about to end at 71-73rd minute, so it is unlikely that there will be one more goal.

Try monitoring market manually to see what odds are available, it might help you understand how odds change after the goal. They do not always go up, it depends on the time of match too.
By HugoBoss0302
Yes i know if its getting later into the game the odds goin higher.. but if you take a look on this one the lay odds is still low.. the prev pic shows on the bottom the same game and where the bot layed..
Attachments
e8f.png
e8f.png (21.89 KiB) Viewed 11612 times
By BfBotManager
Please open new support ticket and send us following data:
1. screenshots of all your settings at "Tools&Settings->General settings" form, all tabs
2. exported strategy
3. content of log file, you can open it by using "Tools&settings->Log" menu item

You can open new support ticket at following web page:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/contact

Thank you.
By BfBotManager
We have not received any email or support ticket from you. Please try again, you will receive confirmation message if ticket is opened successfully.
By HugoBoss0302
i recieved that confirmation message it was succesfull.. i opened the ticket yesterday night.. but i try it again than..
By HugoBoss0302
i have the reply the ticked has been recieved.. I had the same message yesterday night.. thx
Attachments
recieve.png
recieve.png (8.58 KiB) Viewed 11601 times
By BfBotManager
HugoBoss0302 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:01 pm i have the reply the ticked has been recieved.. I had the same message yesterday night.. thx
It appears that one of attachments that you tried to upload is not allowed, so support request failed. We are investigating this. Please open support ticket without adding any attachments and after we reply you can reply to the mail and send us attachments. Sorry about this.
By HugoBoss0302
Hi there, still waiting for the mail where to send the log file and rest of the screenshoots to fix the problem..
Regards
By BfBotManager
We have not received any support ticket from you, but we did email you to your forum registered email address. So please check your forum email address, check your spam/junk folder and then reply to our email and send us all requested files.
By HugoBoss0302
I did not get any mail.. checked all the folders but nothing.. can you please resend it on a different address.. the other email is:

Regards