Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Jockeyp
Morning, hope you are all well.

I have a couple of questions relating to two seperate bots I am looking to build.

Strategy 1
My aim is to place a back bet on the goals market, 2 markets higher than the HT score. So for example, if the score was 1-0 at HT, I would want to bet on the O2.5 market. Is this possible?

Strategy 2
I would like to lay the current goal line in a match on 70 mins but only if there has not been a goal between 45 - 70 mins. I have figured out the 2nd half goal part of it, but how do I get the bot to lay the current goal market based on the current score at 70 mins (e.g. if 1-1, then lay under 2.5 market).

Thanks in advance
By BfBotManager
Hi Jockeyp,

Answers:
Strategy 1
Yes, but you will need to create separate strategy for each over/under market and set different scores by using "Football - Bet when score" rule

Strategy 2
To place bet on current score you can use "Default bet type" and "Selections filter" rule that has option to allow betting only on current score ticked.

Make sure you test it in simulation mode.
By Jockeyp
Thanks for the response.

Your solution for strategy 2 - when I check the 'selections filter' the only option i can see that matches your description says that this option only works for correct score markets. I'm looking to bet in the next Over/Under market relative to the score (e.g. if 2-2 then the Over 4.5 market).