Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By juca73
I have set up a strategy that needs me to select the draw and send it to MY 'S', however when i look at the imported tips page it shows the stake and min/max odds different to what my strategy is.

It shows the stake at 10 and min 1.01 max 20.00

I gave the name of the strategy in the field after selection

On the staking tab>Bet on imported tips/selections
I have renamed it to the strategy name

This was duplicated from the example Bet on all imported tips, i changed the necessary details, odds, league lay etc

Have i done it right?
Attachments
Strategy.PNG
Strategy.PNG (16.92 KiB) Viewed 2883 times
By BfBotManager
When you export tips then min/max price, stake are exported too and those default values are taken from "Manual bets" strategy.

Strategy that will bet on those tips can ignore imported values by ticking ignore checkboxes at "Staking->Bet on imported tips" rule.

Within strategy you can set different min/max price range and stake by using "Selection conditions->Min/max selection price" rule and "Staking->Level/initial stake" rule.
By juca73
I have checked all those boxes with the Staking>Bet on imported tips/selections, and checked all my odds ranges etc yet the manage tips form is still showing the default stake and min max odds

I have deleted original tips, done the changes in the strategy then selected them again and still the same?? :o
By juca73
ive changed the stakes in manual bets to what i want hopefully it will run with the override boxes checked in staking

I ran a test in the week and seemed ok but i put stake at £10