Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Mafryks
Hello,

Question about the imported tips for a Football correct score market.

As you can see from the pictures i created a strategies that place only 1 lay Bet on actual correct score market at half time. in Staking i add the condition to bet only on imported tips .
On the page Manage Tips do i have to import all the selection 0-1,0-2......... ? SelectionId and SelectionName on correct score market are same for all the matches on betfair. do i have to add MarketId or EventName?

Thanks
Attachments
A.png
A.png (36.41 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
B.png
B.png (34.46 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
D.png
D.png (139.95 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
E.png
E.png (36.61 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
By Mafryks
Why i do not need tips or Bet on imported tips rule if you wish to bet on current match score? if i remove that condition the strategies try to bet on all the match on the market, and i do not want, i want use that strategie just on a few match that i get from a tipster in the morning,
Mafryks wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:43 am Why i do not need tips or Bet on imported tips rule if you wish to bet on current match score? if i remove that condition the strategies try to bet on all the match on the market, and i do not want, i want use that strategie just on a few match that i get from a tipster in the morning,
In that case you will need those rules.

If possible it is best to use market ID with imported tips.