Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Jockeyp
Hi,

I have built a bot that I hope will lay the correct score at HT on my selected matches. My two main rules are;

- The score at HT cannot be 0-0.
- The price for the HT correct score to lay needs to be within 5.0 - 7.0

I think I have built the bot correctly (see attached images for a check please). My question is, what market do I need to select and add to my tips list in order for the bot to fire? Do I need to select all the correct score markets on Betfair so the bot can check them all and then place the lay on the appropriate one depending on the score at HT?

Thanks in advance

Neil
Attachments
CS Lay 1.PNG
CS Lay 1.PNG (33.77 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
CS Lay 2.PNG
CS Lay 2.PNG (28.86 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
CS Lay 3.PNG
CS Lay 3.PNG (11.95 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
CS Lay 4.PNG
CS Lay 4.PNG (18.81 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
By BfBotManager
If you want to bet on all correct score markets then you should not use tips options. Just run strategy without "Bet on imported tips" rule and it will bet on all current scores at correct score market after 50 minutes of in play.

You should also add "Market conditions->Football - Match status" rule and tick option to allow betting only at half time.

Please test it in simulation mode.
By Jockeyp
Thanks,

I don't want to bet on all the correct score markets - just one. But it depends on what the score is at HT. So how do I tell the bot to bet on a specific game and then lay the current score line at HT in that game?
By BfBotManager
Jockeyp wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:15 pm Thanks,

I don't want to bet on all the correct score markets - just one. But it depends on what the score is at HT. So how do I tell the bot to bet on a specific game and then lay the current score line at HT in that game?
In that case you will need to import tips for that market and to use Bet on imported tips rule.
By Jockeyp
Thanks - I understand that.

So my original question still stands - do I need to select all correct score markets in my chosen match for the bot to review them all, select the current one and then place a lay bet in?

And if that is the case, is there a quick way to select all the correct score markets in a particular match to add to the 'My S' column?
By BfBotManager
There is no option to select all scores at once, you will have to do it manually.

To bet on specific match you can also use "Market conditions->Markets filter" and set it to allow markets whose name contains specific text e.g. Arsenal v Chelsea.