Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Every time my bot tries to place an order it fails. The report says network connection error. However I have tried resetting the computer, closing down the bot, restarting the strategy and still get the same problem. The markets are constantly updating and I have fibre internet that is working fine on everything else.

Any suggestions what else I can try? Not had this problem before.
Ah that would explain it as I have a liability of £1.00 set at the moment.

I wondered if it was something to do with the maintenance they carried out yesterday. If you can let me know what the lowest liability they will accept that would be great.
BfBotManager wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:07 pm It appears that bet size must be more than 0.80 GBP, regardless of liability. You can easily test it by trying to place unmatched bets manually by using ladder control.
My v2 bot wasn't placing any lay bets the last couple of days (I am currently laying under $2 odds in Australia and had the bot set at 50c lays). I changed it to $1 lay bet (not liability) just now and the bot placed my bet - my bet lost! :lol: :cry:
DaveJessop2112 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:23 pm Seems I'm getting Network Connection Errors again even using a VPS - so it wasn't MY connection after all
My BF v2 started having network errors last week .I have found that green light comes on after start up for about 60seconds then turns red...network error.
i have discoverd that if i click on the HELP button then check for updates obviousley there will be none because im V2 then click OK to come out of HELP then Green light comes on and remains on.
Hope this helps.
Ps Does V2 get any form of updates nowor has it been abandoned ?