Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Vinny
I want to know how i set up the BOT to stake win €0.25 per race for X number of races in a row to win a total profit of €15 for example, to include for any losses along the way, stake would be adjusted based on odds. Example... say my stake is set at €1 with odds of 1.5 to win €0.25 - my stake therefore would be €0.50.

Can you send me screenshot of the strategy criteria to select as this is not shown clearly in the manual and i have asked on a number of occasions to advise on this please.
By BfBotManager
Create new strategy and at Staking tab add following rules:
1. Level/initial stake, set it to 0.25
2. Lay to liability or amount to win, tick option to use amount to win

To recover losses you can use any staking plan you like or you can use "Overall loss recovery".

At Market conditions tab add "Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed only when all previous bets are settled

At Safety rules tab add "Max profit/loss" and set it to 15. This will prevent strategy from placing new bets when max profit/loss of 15 is exceeded! It will not limit strategy bet sizes or profit/loss, it will just prevent it from placing new bets when max profit/loss is exceeded.

Then test it in simulation mode.

Please do not create duplicate posts or ask same questions repeatedly. We deleted second duplicate thread with identical new post.
By Vinny
Not clear from manual. I presume if i want to win x amount each race and i lose one, then the next bet needs to recoup the last loss and try to win x amount also... so i presume i next to tick this option.

Just looking for clarification?
By BfBotManager
Recover losing bets stakes too – each losing bet size will be added to loss pot too and recovered. This results in getting some profit if loss recovery bet wins, instead of just breaking even when loss recovery bet wins. But it also results in higher stakes to recover losses.

Maybe it is best that you run two identical strategies in simulation mode, one with this options ticked and second one with this option unticked. Then you can compare the differences and see which one is best for you.