Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Vinny
Hi,
See below screenshot of my bets on a strategy i am running. Basically my stake is €1 to make max profit of €1, with a loss recovery applied where i aim to recoup previous loss/es. I don't understand what happened in below screenshot that the system placed bet of €3.15, €10.18 & €29.88, can you explain? Why was only €1 placed on the 04:47 when i had a previous loss of €1 and €3.15, i thought the strategy would recoup these losses on the 04:47 race with my stake being €5:15 (€1+€3.15 and my €1 stake). I just don't understand the staking applied by the BOT.

Any help appreciated?

Vinny.
By BfBotManager
Hi Vinny,

Please post screenshots of all your settings, placed bets and we will check it. Thanks.
By BfBotManager
Hi Vinny,

You should turn off option to recover losing stakes too at Overall loss recovery. Also you should post screenshots of your loss recovery settings, all its tabs, to check other settings too.

At Market conditions tab you should add Unsettled markets rule, set it to 1, so that next bet is placed only when all previous bets are settled.

Please use simulation mode while learning how bot works and adjusting settings. There is no need to risk real money while learning and testing your settings. You could lose all your money with one wrong setting.
By Vinny
Thanks. I still don't understand how how the BOT placed bets of €10 and €29. Was the 4:27 market not settled prior to bet being placed on the 4:47 market?
Attachments
SH4.jpg
SH4.jpg (61.73 KiB) Viewed 9772 times
SH5.jpg
SH5.jpg (50.3 KiB) Viewed 9772 times
SH6.jpg
SH6.jpg (26.27 KiB) Viewed 9772 times
By BfBotManager
9,18 is loss recovery amount and odds are 1.67, so amount that will be recovered is 6.15

You are recovering losing stake too (which is 1), so your losses are:
1 + 1 + 3.15 + 1 = 6.15

That explains loss recovery amount of 9.18.

For loss recovery of 28.88 at odds of 1.6 you can do calculation by your self.

Please read manual for details on what each option does before you use it in real mode:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf
By Vinny
Ok thanks - Can you explain why my bet on the 4:47 & 4:57 market was only €1?
By BfBotManager
Your ROI is 50% and those bets had odds of 1.49 (look at Odds Requested column) which give ROI (Return On Investment) of 49%, so loss recovery was not added.

Also at Market conditions tab you should add Unsettled markets rule, set it to 1, so that next bet is placed only when all previous bets are settled. If previous bet is not settled, then there might be no loss recovery too.
By Vinny
Thanks for your help.

One other thing is that when i set strategies to restart by themselves from midnight they don't seem to restart by themselves or can be hit or miss. Any idea why they do not start automatically?
By BfBotManager
Vinny wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:06 am Thanks for your help.

One other thing is that when i set strategies to restart by themselves from midnight they don't seem to restart by themselves or can be hit or miss. Any idea why they do not start automatically?
Please post screenshots of all Safety settings and their details so that we can check it. Also include screenshot of Other informations tab for that strategy.
By Vinny
Sorry first another question based on screenshot - how is BOT coming up with loss recovery of €0.67. €3.18 and €5.08? After the 11:18 race my overall P/L was -€4, should the next stake placed on the 11:28 race not be €5?
Attachments
SH3.jpg
SH3.jpg (155.69 KiB) Viewed 9757 times
By BfBotManager
You probably changed some of your loss recovery settings, to recover part of loss instead of entire loss or something like that.

You need to start doing those calculations by yourself, to see what loss was left after each bet and what amount was each bet trying to recover. Also read manual for details on what option does. That is only way to learn.

It is extremely dangerous what you are doing right now. You should use simulation mode while learning how loss pot recovery works. You will lose all your money with wrong settings as you obviously do not understand how loss recovery works. Please switch to simulation mode until you are confident that you understand how loss recovery works and that strategy is working exactly like you want it to.
By Vinny
No, loss recovery settings are as previously discussed, i didn't change any settings. It should recoup any previous loss only and the BOT is not doing that correctly and im looking for assistance as to why this is the case?

After my second bet i was at a loss of -€0.34 so the next bet should take this into account and try recoup loss with my €1 stake making the total stake of next bet €1.34.... after my fifth bet my loss was at €2.41 so my total stake on next bet should be €3.41. That's how i want loss recovery to work. Why is the BOT not placing the correct stakes? Manual doesn't explain this to me.

I understand the risk and simulation mode.
By BfBotManager
Please switch to simulation mode until you fully understand all settings and how it all works.

After second bet loss was NOT 0.34, as loss recovery part of previous bet was just 1 EUR. You must look at "Loss recovery" column to see size that was used by loss recovery.

You are placing BACK bets, so loss recovery amount by which bet size is increased depends on price at which bet is placed.

Your settings are not the same as strategy is now recovering loss at lower odds. Please post screenshots of your loss recovery settings again or export your strategy and post it here. Thanks.
By Vinny
My first bet i lost €1.... €2 (1 loss +1 stake) went on to my second bet at odds of 1.33 x €2= 0.66. After my second bet i am now down €0.34 (-€1 + €0.66). My understanding / how i want BOT to work is the next bet should then be €1.34.

I have ticked the following as per screenshot below.... ''Do not adjust Back/Lay stakes, use actual loss as stake – it means that bot will not use price to calculate Back stake in order to win made loss, it will just use loss as stake''

Can you explain why the third bet is not €1.34 please?
Attachments
SH5.jpg
SH5.jpg (58.46 KiB) Viewed 9750 times
SH6.jpg
SH6.jpg (39.22 KiB) Viewed 9750 times
By BfBotManager
Obviously you changed settings as you ticked option to not adjust Back/Lay stakes.

You MUST look at "Loss rec." column to see loss recovery amount that is used.

That is 1 EUR at price 1.33, so loss recovered is ONLY 0.33. Loss left at that moment is 0.67.

Next loss recovery amount is 0.67 and that bet lost, so loss now is 0.67 + 1.67 = 2.34

Next loss recovery amount is 2.34 and that lost too, so loss now is 2.34 + 3.34 = 5.68

And so on...

Run it in simulation mode and then carefully do calculations.

This is all working well, you just need to go through help material and do calculations by yourself to learn how it works.
By Vinny
Thanks.

I understood how BOT came to €2.34 and €5.68, what i didn't understand how BOT was coming to the €0.67 loss recover figure and that's not how i want BOT to preform. If im staking €2 on my second bet at odds of 1.33, i want my loss recovery to now show €0.34 which would mean placing the full €2 x 1.33 not €1. Is there a function for this request?
By Vinny
Hi,

Any reason BOT is not getting full stakes matched?
Attachments
SH8.jpg
SH8.jpg (91 KiB) Viewed 9675 times