Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Vella31
Hi,

Just wondering if you ever managed to set the rules for the above system into the bot.It hasn't been around for a few years,but was basically a system based around backing horse favourites,and using a progressive staking plan to recover losses on each losing bet.It had a maximum cycle of 9 losers in a row,but due to the price of selections it was only possible to lose around 30 points maximum.It was marketed by Matt Watson.

It's aim was to profit 1 point per day and stop once that target was reached for the day.I remember it was very popular around 10 years ago,and not sure what happened to it after that.The results were very good going back over 4 years or so and it profited around 120 points per year with maybe 1 or 2 losing months due to the 9 loser cycle.It had a winning cycle strike rate of 98%.

Unfortunately,I can't remember the rules from back then and can't trace my copy anywhere.Would love to know if you've come across it and if so can it be programmed in the bot?

Thanks.
By RedAlert1
What happened is everyone probably went bust. Sounds like the worst idea in the world to me. Might as well go play Roulette and Martingale.
By Vella31
Thanks for your reply Red Alert.

It was out of interest really as i did have the system and rules,but that was over 7 years ago and I can't find the download files anywhere,or remember the exact system rules.

I did use it for a year or so back then and made well over 100 PTS,but it was a pain following the races during the day,so stopped using it down to personal circumstances more than anything.Just to add,I did have one losing cycle in that which cost me about 30 PTS,but other than that it ticked along nicely bringing in around 15 PTS on average per month.Yes,it was a progressive staking system,but was designed with a maximum loss in place of around 30 PTS as all bets were on shorter priced faves,and with the 98% cycle strike rate it was a decent little system.

It had years and years of statistical history on it's side and can't see why it wouldn't work anymore as liquidity at that end of the market is massive.

If anyone can help with the rules or has a copy of the PDF still hanging around I would really appreciate it if you could put it on here or PM me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!