Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Vella31
Hi,

For some reason my bot has stopped placing bets today without warning.It placed a few bets up until 2.30 p.m. but has missed out on placing a load more bets from then on for my football and horse racing strategies.

I have tried closing and rebooting bot,but still no joy - it has been working fine all week and i have not altered anything that would make it not work.Log file from 12.00pm onwards below.Any suggestions please.
By BfBotManager
You should not post whole log file as message, instead you can send it to us as txt file by opening new support ticket at our help center:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/conversation/new

There are network connection issues when trying to make secure connection, so try restarting your router, computer and check your PC date/time, make sure it is accurate for your selected timezone.

After that use ladder control and try to place unmatched bet manually for test purpose.
By Vella31
Hi,

Thanks for your help earlier.

So that I don't get these outages again,I have decided to use the Tagadab VPS and have now set it up.

I have downloaded BFBM on the Tagadab server,but it only has the example settings on there.Is there any way of transferring all of my strategy files and settings onto the new bot download or do I have to put them all in manually again?

Also,is it okay to leave both versions of the bot running simultaneously?

Thanks.
By BfBotManager
Use "STRATEGIES->Export all strategies" menu item to export your strategies to file and then transfer that file to your VPS. Then import that file by using "STRATEGIES->Import strategies" menu item.