Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Vella31
Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing a Tagadab VPS license,but am unsure which is the best option when selecting an Operating System to use in conjunction with BFBM.I will be purchasing the SVS1000 version.

They have 3 options namely: Windows 2012 R2, Windows 16 or Windows 19 (all 3 are 64 bit).

Your help is appreciated....thank you.
By Vella31
Ok thanks for the link.

Are you saying that the bot wont work with the SVS1000?

I was advised by another BFBM user that this is adequate as he has used it for a few months with no problems.
By Vella31
Hi,

I'm all set up on the Tagadab VPS using server Windows 2012 R2 Standard.

I have one small complaint,and that is when I click on the strategy edit buttons,the display tab that pops up doesn't show the full text of all the options available.

For example,if you can imagine this sentence but sliced across the middle diagonally,I would only be able to see the top half of the text,which is strange.The actual home page of the bot and all other tabs display correctly,it is just when I click on a strategy edit button that the above happens.

I have tried adjusting screen resolution in my standard windows,but that doesn't help and there is no option to change the setting on the remote server as it can only display in 1920 x 1080.

Any suggestions please as it is a bit annoying and I am second guessing what some of the text is actually saying.Not sure if going for server Windows 2016 or 2019 would have made a difference?

Thanks in advance.
By BfBotManager
Please save screenshot of your problem so that we can better understand what is happening. Thanks.
By Vella31
Hi,

Unfortunately,it does not allow me to save a screenshot of the edit settings tab when it opens up.I can only screenshot the main bot pages,but as I said there is no problem with the main bot pages(markets,strategy list,bets etc).

Anything else I can do?
By BfBotManager
Use "Print screen" button and then open "Paint" software and "paste" function, then save it as image file and send it to us. Thanks.
By Vella31
Hi,

Please see example of screenshot attached.As you can see,the text on the edit tab is not displaying properly.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png (287.63 KiB) Viewed 11325 times
By BfBotManager
This is caused by font size at your Windows settings. You will need to exit bot and then change in Windows font size to 100%, as currently it is set to 120% or more percents. Also check your remote desktop connection settings, to ensure that there is nothing there that would change font size.
By Vella31
Ah right ok thanks.I will have to wait until trades for the day have been placed before doing that.When you say to alter the windows font settings,do you mean the tagadab server or my normal windows server?

The reason I ask is that I'm sure in the Tagadab server that it would not allow to adjust screen settings etc.
By Vella31
Also,would you please confirm that if my laptop and internet connection are turned off that my bot will still be working in the background?I am away for a few days and would like it to run without me leaving my laptop on constantly while I'm away.

I just wanted to check that I don't need to do anything different with the Tagadab server settings in order for me to do as above.
By BfBotManager
VPS is just another computer that you control by using your laptop, it keeps working even when you shutdown your laptop.