Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By ROGERT771
Hy
im having trouble with this strategy. It skips so many markets and i dont know why. Could you please have a look.
Attachments
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
By BfBotManager
Did you auto load over/under 1.5 goals? Have you tried lowering min price for that market, as it is set to minimum of 1.5?

Also increase keep betting in play from 30 minutes to 45 or more.

Use less strict settings, once strategy starts placing bets then you can make settings strict again.
By ROGERT771
I found out the problem was some of the IP statistics were not available as i asked for 3+SOT.
Can you advise me if i want to back over 1.5 when 0-0 and i want to hedge when 1-0 0-1 but i want to remove the red only from under 1.5 and live all profit on over 1.5 how can i do that.
By BfBotManager
At Hedge settings, try using Close position option, then test it in simulation mode to ensure that it works like you want it to.
By ROGERT771
Thanks i will try.

There is no option to set the bot to drip feed a certain market?
By ROGERT771
Hy is there a way to ask the bot only to hedge when score 1-0 0-1 but only if the score is before 65 min?
By BfBotManager
At Hedge rules use Market conditions and only there add bet when score and time to bet rules. See if that works like you want it to.
By ROGERT771
Thanks
What if i want to LTD if no goal in a game i backed 1.5. Do i need to create another strategy
By ROGERT771
Hy guys

im trying to make this strategy take out the red on over 1.5 after a first goal or to hedge for 20% on under and 80% on over. But when the bot is a closing position it closes it for a total profit of 0.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (372.85 KiB) Viewed 9432 times
By BfBotManager
If you want to get equal profit regardless of outcome then turn off option to close your position.

It might be best that you duplicate your strategy and then run all strategies at same time with different hedge settings in simulation mode. That way you can easily compare the results and decide which settings are best for you.