Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Sylaro
I created few strategies, which seem to work fine, however, my results are not updating therefore my staking plans are not working. The only settled bet is the one I manually settled as a loss. What to do?
https://i.imgur.com/adWSEFg.jpg
Attachments
Adnotacja 2020-02-24 141539.jpg
Adnotacja 2020-02-24 141539.jpg (264.63 KiB) Viewed 3749 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Sylaro,

Thank you for your email.

V3 version for Betdaq and Matchbook is not able to automatically settle simulated bets as those two exchanges do not provide results for events/markets. This means that bot is unable to settle simulated bets in simulation mode as it does not have result. Only solution is that you manually settle bets by using "Settle as win/loss" buttons at bets history tab. If those buttons are not displayed then right click on column header at main BETS history tab, then in popup menu click "Column chooser" and then double click on "Settle as win/loss" or "Void bets" menu items to add those columns.

Betfair version of V3 gets selection win/lose status and uses this information to settle bets. This means that simulated bets are settled automatically in Betfair version.

You can still use simulation to check your settings, staking plans and to ensure that it is all set properly before using real money. It is just that you need to manually settle bets.