Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Objective: Create Full BackUp and migrate exact copy of all data from One Server/PC to Another.

What Works: Strategies are easy to Export and Import = Great

Issues:
Bet History: Can export data as .csv, but can see no way to import data?
Results History: Can export data as .csv, but can see no way to import data?
AutoLoad Markets: Can save configurations, but can see no way to find those saved files or import them to new instance of BF Bot Manager?

I can find nothing in the knowledge base or forum that covers exactly how to perform a full back up and re-install of all data that wish to. I'd be most grateful if you could reply to this message or set up a new topic detailing exactly how the procedure is best done. (I appreciate that for keeping speed of Bot ok, it would be best not to reload more than 30 days of history data).

Thanks in advance

S
I have asked the same question previously and received this reply:
Sorry, we do not give support for moving or modifying those files, but you can find all saved bot files in following folder:
c:\Users\{WINDOWS ACCOUNT USERNAME}\AppData\Local\bfbotmanager.com\Bf Bot Manager V3\
I found just by doing a Backup of Results, Bets etc and along with copying all files from the above folder and then replacing all the files of a new install with them works practically perfect.