Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Jockeyp
Hi,

I have got my L2B to fire which is great, however, it is not quite doing what I want it to do. I have narrowed it down to my settings.

Basically, I want to place a £4 lay bet and then hedge up to win £2, or hedge down so that the maximum loss is £2 obviously depending on how the odds move.

Currently, I have had two winners using this strategy but the green has not mad it close to £2 profit. Can you please check my After bet rules to see if I am being too cautious? Screenshots of key tabs below.

To that point, any advice on how to limit losses so that if the odds crash through my loss limit the bot will place other bets to reduce the overall loss potential? Or will my hedge instruction I already have in place insurance that?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments
L2B Snip 1 NEW.PNG
L2B Snip 1 NEW.PNG (29.35 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
L2B Snip 2 NEW.PNG
L2B Snip 2 NEW.PNG (28.25 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Jockeyp,

Those settings seem to be ok, hedge will execute if price goes down by 25% or up by 75%. Hedge should execute always if trade out bet is not matched, as price will move in one direction.

Hedge will place bet so that you get equal profit/loss regardless of outcome, there is no better protection than that. Hedge can only minimize your exposure, it cannot increase it.