Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Jockeyp
Hi,

I would like to run multiple strategies throughout the day (namely B2L and L2B on horses). I have tried several times to the multiple strategies feature working through importing my selections as tips but the strategy I have tested with doesn't fire ( I tested it on both simulation and real mode).

I have read the following page https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/5 ... orted-tips and I think I am doing everything correct.

Here are screen grabs for my B2L strategy along with the 'manage tips' window with some dummy selections I have imported. Note that the tipster name is 'B2L' as per the strategy. I have amended the example Dobbing strategy to suit my criteria.

Is there something wrong with my tipster name? does it need quotation marks or something? Any help would be appreciated - this one has been driving me mad!
Attachments
B2L 1.PNG
B2L 1.PNG (25.42 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
B2L 2.PNG
B2L 2.PNG (26.03 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
B2L 3.PNG
B2L 3.PNG (21.54 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
B2L 4.PNG
B2L 4.PNG (23.6 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
B2L 5.PNG
B2L 5.PNG (14.86 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
B2L 6.PNG
B2L 6.PNG (73.84 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
By Jockeyp
Thanks I have added the bet type criteria in and tested it in real mode but it still has not fired.

When I tell the strategy to pick from 'My S' list it works fine, but this imported tips method doesn't work.

Any other reason(s) as to why it is not firing? I have reviewed the example strategy provided and cant see a reason why its not working. Is there something wrong with my tipster names?
Last edited by Jockeyp on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you please also post screenshot of imported tips at which bets should be placed today? Also include screenshot of loaded markets at MARKETS grid view and of your Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings.

Bets will be placed 5 seconds before start time if price is within price range of 1.01 - 20.0, that is price range that you imported with your tips. Are those selections in that price range?
By Jockeyp
Ok, I waited for my next selection to come up and the bot fired. So that's good! However, I checked it in-play and it queued 2 lay bets waiting to be matched. Can you explain why it lined up 2 lay bets rather than just 1?

Secondly, I know now what the main issue was - my L2B strategy is not firing. I posted a message in the support forum on Saturday night 10 mins before this one. I saw it on the forum board on Sunday morning. I checked today and can see that it has disappeared. This issue is still active - can you see where it has got to and hopefully you can help me with that as well.

Thanks for your help - we are getting closer!
We deleted that other thread as we thought that it is a duplicate of this one. My apologies for that. Please open new support ticket or start new thread for that other issue.
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/conversation/new

Regarding 2 lay bets, please save screenshots and send those to us to check it. Save screenshots of main BETS history of those bets and display column "Short description" as it might contain valuable information that will help us understand what is exactly happening. Thanks.
By Jockeyp
Thanks for the support today - been really useful.

So I left it for the rest of my bets and laying the B2L didn't happen again, weird.

Will start a new support ticket for my L2B, I got it firing but it is not quite doing what I want it to do.

Final question in relation to automating multiple strategies. I had a race today with two tips in it; one for a B2L horse and one for a L2B horse. Only the L2B bot fired. The B2L horse should have fired as it met all of my criteria.
By BfBotManager
Hi Jockeyp,

There must be some difference between those two strategies/tips that prevented second strategy from betting on its own tip. You should always save all screenshots of imported tips, log file, MARKETS grid view and export strategies so that we can analyze it and help you adjust settings when such problem happens. If you do not wish to share it publicly then you can open new support ticket and send files to us privately.
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/conversation/new