Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Fatsober
Hi all

I have a strategy running in real mode on the greyhound place markets. Showing a decent profit after 4 days. But quite often the bot will simply stop firing and returns ‘stake not set for any selection..’. As this happens without any consistency it’s hard to know what is wrong. For example the bot ran all day yesterday and placed around 60 bets. Today it placed bets on the first 3 races and then the error returned. I’ve tried restarting, clearing the markets, but nothing has changed from day to day so not sure why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. There are no price or odds conditions to be met it should simply be betting on runner position.

Many thanks
By BfBotManager
SuperEa wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:09 pm I’m now having The same problem with my dutching strategy yet it was working fine for 5 hours now won’t fire 🤷‍♂️
Please post screenshots of your strategy settings. Also note that dutching functionality only works on markets with single winner, it does not work on place markets as odds are too low to get sure profit if one of selections wins.
By SuperEa
Oh that’s strange as it was dutching places for me from 6am until about half 1 then stopped fireing
Message in reports said “stake is not set for any selection”
“Either bets are placed on this market”
If I can’t used dutching for places what bet in staking can I use?
But it was working earlier
By letiss
Hi there... I just wondered if there had been any update on this issue or if anybody had found a work around.

I am currently experimenting with dutching the place markets and having the same difficulties.

Many thanks,

Dave