Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
H Team,

Over this weekend my regular Horse Australian racing system failed to find a selection Friday night, Saturday or Sunday. I have not yet perfomed a detailed analysis of whether there should have been a selection but normally it would find at least a dozen selections during this time period.

Does anyone know if any changes were made by Betfair recently that could have impacted this?

The last selection was AEDST 18/10/2019 15:03. I did make a recent change and that was only to increase the odds window of the selection from between 2 - 3.8 to 2 - 4. This should have increased selections not decreased them.

Maybe it is all just a coincidence and I will have to wait a few more days to see if anything has changed. I have also recently started a Greyhound system and that has similar rules except for the Form criteria which is not available for the Greyhounds other than that the rules are similar and that is finding plenty of selections including using the 2-4 odds range.

Take Care Be Well

Gordon
All good Rade

Last night I spent some time analysing the Races and felt a little better when I found no qualifiers.

Tonight I was about to repeat the process but then I noticed a bet had been made earlier tonight. So false alarm apologies but that was a really long run between qualifiers.

Take Care Be Well

Gordon