Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By dflowe
Hi, was wondering if anyone could explain how this should work.
I have tried both the tab based and and strategy based systems and seem to get the same result.
I aslo have run a data gathering software and can see data every 10 sec recorded so I can say with certainty that bfbm when using the tab is using the min recorded in the period to the last matched price (if set to that) so giving a drifter.
Now lets look at the strategy set steamer drifter.(tic box setting)
If the times in the edit box are set to say 3min start 10sec stop then again the same results as above takes the min traded price and last traded price and compares...….
BUT what if we start the recording time at 3.01min and stop the recording time at 3.00 ??? now we has data at the start fixed at 3min before the off????
so now ltp at 10s compared to stored data should give a comparison from start time to bid time with no min values ……
AND I think I can say with some certainty that is NOT the case, from hours of work wondering why we are bidding on steamers instead of drifters and hours and hours of data capture and perusal I can safely say that the strategy based steamer drifter still seems to be looking at the min max from the tab results.
Now there may be a reason for this, but I don't know what it is.
Anyone got a clue cause its causing me a real headache.....
this is a really good tool in anyone's betting tool bag and works relentlessly day and night without fault.....Please help.
By BfBotManager
Hi dflowe,

You should post screenshots of placed bets, your exported strategy and of prices. We will check it and help you understand how it works.