Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By murdok
Hello

i follow a tipster and his tips is dutching 5 selections in a greyhound race i load the file csv (tips) and the boot is supposed
to dutching according to the tips what happens is it doesn't fire it looks like it's dead any idea what the problem will be?

however I have other tips and strategies and works fine

:)
By BfBotManager
Dutching 5 out of 6 selections is dangerous, it could require huge amount of money to win pennies. You should consider placing lay bet on 6th dog instead.

If you post screenshots of imported tips and of your strategy settings then we will check it, but be careful with this as it is dangerous strategy.
By murdok
BfBotManager wrote:Dutching 5 out of 6 selections is dangerous, it could require huge amount of money to win pennies. You should consider placing lay bet on 6th dog instead.

If you post screenshots of imported tips and of your strategy settings then we will check it, but be careful with this as it is dangerous strategy.
check it please :mrgreen: thx

By BfBotManager
Change the order of rules at Staking tab, so that "Bet on imported tips" is at top place. Use up arrow to move that rule to the top.

Then try again, it should work.