Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By staceycprice91
I have a strategy whereby i enter the Over 1.5 market if the score is still 0-0 at 20' (on selected games, defined by 'my selections'). The initial part of the bet is fine but i want it to hedge out for a loss on 70' if the score is still 0-0. I wouldnt have thought that recognising the score (which i appreciate is not always so easy) wouldnt be too much of an issue in this scenario but it doesnt even appear to be attempting to hedge.

What conditions/settings do i need to apply?
By BfBotManager
To hedge you should use "After bet rules->Hedge" rule and set it to execute on specific scores and time by using "Market conditions" tab.

But first you must ensure that bot has right live scores.

Betfair does not provide live scores, so there are two ways for bot to get live score. Those are:
1. determine live score by using Correct Score market prices e.g. if Back price is higher than 500 then score is impossible. This works well only on markets with high traded volume and from most popular leagues. To use this solution just auto load Correct Score markets and bot will automatically try to determine score if possible.

2. use third party service that provides live scores and football in play statistics. You can subscribe and set up your details for this service at "Tools&Settings->General options->Football - in play statistics" tab of Bf Bot Manager V3

This is all explained in more detail at following article:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/3 ... statistics

In next update this will be improved so that bot gets live scores from another third party service that will be free and reliable.