Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Am I correct in thinking that it is not possible to set the bot to close my position using the same stake at a worse price?

For one of my strategies, under certain conditions, it would be better for me to have a loss if the selection wins and zero profit/loss if the selection loses... but it doesn't seem possible to set the bot up this way.
Have you tried to use "After bet rules->Hedge or close position" with close position options ticked? It will do what you explained if odds move against you, but be careful, closing bet at worse odds with same stake could create huge liability e.g. Back at 5.0 and close position with same stake at worse odds of 50.0 would place Lay bet at odds of 50.0!
This strategy lays first so the closing bet will always be a back bet... and liability should never exceed what I have originally exposed myself to.

However, when I do what you have suggested, no close bets are placed. It was my understanding that the bot will not execute close bets if the current position would bring a loss. Is that not true? If not there must be another reason why I cannot get this strategy to close bets under these circumstances.