Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By staceycprice91
I am looking to set a strategy for the O1.5 market on football which places a back bet on 25' and hedges if theres a goal before 50'. If there isnt a goal by 50' i want a further back bet (same stake) to be placed, again to be hedged if there is a goal. If the score is still 0-0 at 70' i would like to hedge all. This will be on certain selections, which i can define through the 'my selections' option

I have managed to set one up to place the first back bet on 25' and then hedge at 70' but i cant get it to hedge on a goal, or to place the second back back on 50'
Second Back bet can only be placed by another strategy, not with same strategy.

Make sure that bot have live scores, check score that bot has at Score column at MARKETS grid view.

Betfair does not provide live scores, so there are two ways for bot to get live score. Those are:
1. determine live score by using Correct Score market prices e.g. if Back price is higher than 500 then score is impossible. This works well only on markets with high traded volume and from most popular leagues. To use this solution just auto load Correct Score markets and bot will automatically try to determine score if possible.

2. use third party service that provides live scores and football in play statistics. You can subscribe and set up your details for this service at "Tools&Settings->General options->Football - in play statistics" tab of Bf Bot Manager V3

This is all explained in more detail at following article:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/3 ... statistics
Thanks for the quick reply. Im not confident on using the correct scores then as some of the markets arent massively liquid. Do you think using the option to hedge out if the price improves by say 20% or more would work? The O1.5 can only really improve by that much in the event of a goal
Thats a good point. Id be hedging on 70' anyway so ill work out if theres a figure that seems correct.....so long as i know my parameters then i can decide how to play it.

Another quick question, is it possible to assign a particular game to a particular strategy, or vice versa. So i have 2 strategies which work in the same market (Over 1.5 goals) but i use them for different games. How can they be run simultaneously so that both strategies dont pick up the same game? The first strat would be this one mentioned above and the other is simply to place a back bet after x minutes if 0-0 (which i can easily define by price at this point) and let it ride
You can use Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets rule to check if another strategy has or does not have matched/unmatched bets on same event.

You can also use Market conditions->Markets filter and set it to allow betting only on markets with specific text in their name e.g. Arsenal, Chelsea etc.