Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
the bot wont update results from greyhound racing on bots and strategies page.it will when i manually click
the green bet box on events and markets overview page.this has happpened as past 2 days and did it even before i downloaded the new version.
any ideas please.
Attachments
greyhounds 1.png
greyhounds 1.png (483.23 KiB) Viewed 9583 times
greyhounds 2.png
greyhounds 2.png (215.48 KiB) Viewed 9583 times
Hi there,

You are monitoring large number of markets, so it might take some time for bot to update closed markets. Please send us screenshot of Tools&settings->Monitoring settings to check them.

Please post your question only once at forum, do not create duplicate threads/messages.

Regards,
Rade
it is only the greyhound racing it does it with.football and racing are working fine.
i cut down on so many markets to see if that would help but it still will not register as awin or loss
which means the strategey is stopped on last result. unless i manually hit my bets coloum.
Hi David,

We updated V3 and made small change to the way bot checks for results. Now when racing events are loaded with other events like football bot will prioritize getting result for racing events as they last only few minutes and result is available. This should solve problems that and few more people were having when loading large number of markets with racing events.

Please download latest V3 Beta version and try again, it should be working much better:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3_beta.zip

Kind regards,
Rade