Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi everybody,

I have the problem since today (was actually on vacation for 3 weeks), that in real mode the bot does not get the bet status and matched amount etc. until the bet is settled. That means no "unmatched" status, no "matched" status and the "matched amount" and "avg. price matched" columns stay on zero until the bet is settled.
When I go to Betfair, i can see the matched bets, but somehow the bot does not get the status from betfair.

As you can see in the screenshots, the bet on Elwood Blues shows up in Betfair, but not in the bot.

Everything works fine in simulation mode.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.
Attachments
bot manager 1.jpg
bot manager 1.jpg (494.63 KiB) Viewed 5441 times
bot manager 2.jpg
bot manager 2.jpg (404.77 KiB) Viewed 5441 times
Hi waterloo79,

Bot is using Stream API to get bets information and it appears that there is some problem with this. We contacted Betfair to see if there is a problem with their Stream API as obviously something has changed.

Please send us screenshots full screen screenshots of those bets and following log files:
1. log.txt
2. log_esa.txt

Log files are in following folder:
c:\Users\{WINDOWS ACCOUNT USERNAME}\AppData\Local\bfbotmanager.com\Bf Bot Manager V3\

Regards,
Rade
Hi waterloo79,

Issues with missing bet details should now be fixed. Betfair fixed problem with their integration endpoint for stream API and we also updated our application.

You will need to backup your strategies, uninstall V3 and download and install latest version from following location:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you get any further problems with this.

Regards,
Rade