Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By laszlo
Hi, how can I set a bot to automatically place a back bet on +0.75 handicap markets in a specific price range? Let's say between 2 and 2.45.
By BfBotManager
Can you please post screenshot of markets that you loaded and that satisfy all your rules?

Also post screenshot of Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Laszlo,

Thank you for sending this.

We need screenshot of MARKETS grid view showing loaded markets and prices for selection that satisfies all your rules. Also please export your strategy so that we can try it out.

And make sure you that you have latest version v3.1.7

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi laszlo,

You should remove Overrounds as that will not work for handicap markets. Then try again in simulation mode, it worked for us, just make sure you find market with enough money and that satisfies all your rules.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi laszlo,

That is happening only for asian handicap markets in simulation mode. It will work in real mode.

Simulation mode does not work well with handicap markets and this will be improved in future updates.

Regards,
Rade
By laszlo
Hi, thanks for improving the asian handicap in simulation mode. It's great to see that some selections get matched now however all the selections are marked as winners even some lost and it also chooses markets randomly in asian handicap despite it should only choose the +0.75 ones in a specific price range (1.9-3) by my settings.

Here is a picture:
https://imgur.com/a/6OtRGl1

I'm sharing this to help future inprovements in this area. Thanks for the efforts.
By BfBotManager
Hi laszlo,

Thank you for sending this.

Can you please export your strategy so that we can test it and check its settings? Thank you!

Regards,
Rade
By laszlo
Hi,
I tested it and selects them nicely but unfortunately they get unmatched in simulation mode. I never tried it in real mode because I want to test this strategy over a long period of time so simulation mode would be more safe for my wallet.

Here is a picture:
https://imgur.com/a/PTZTyuZ
By BfBotManager
Hi Laszlo,

At Price settings tab use "Price rules" option and set it to place bets at currently available price. Then tick option to ask for worse price by 2 or 5 ticks, that should ensure that your bets get matched.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi laszlo,

That is happening only for asian handicap markets in simulation mode. It will work in real mode.

Simulation mode does not work well with handicap markets and this will be improved in future updates.

Regards,
Rade