Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By axxeman
Hello Rade, I am still using my V2 of your software from time to time but every time that I log in it nags me to update to a later version of V2.

I am running 2.6.7.169 and although I click to goto the BFBM site, I cannot for the life of me see where the newer version(s) are for download? Perhaps I am blind as everything appears to be about V3! (Plus bots for other exchanges). Could you point me in the right direction please?

Also, do you have to uninstall previous versions prior to installing the updated files? And take note of all your settings in the various option screens??

Many thanks,

Greg
By axxeman
Ah, so I don't necessarily need to save my settings or to uninstall previous (current) version?

How many revisions are there between my version and the latest one?
By BfBotManager
Hi Greg,

You must uninstall V2 first if you wish to install latest version. We recommend that you save your settings.

Current V2 version is 2.6.8.

Regards,
Rade
By axxeman
That's great, thanks.

Whilst I have your ear; is there a setting on V2 to select greyhound favourites place only market? I couldn't see anything ...
By BfBotManager
Hi Greg,

If you want to bet on place market, then just load Place markets only and set bot to bet on favourite. It will select favourite on place market.

Bot always uses current market prices to determine favourite positions.

Regards,
Rade