Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Shabbakebab
Hi, I have a goals strategy set up based on markets that contain certain values. Under Market Conditions/Markets Filter I have a list of teams that I want the bot to fire on using the CSV list i.e. Aberdeen,Brentford,Chelsea,Derby etc. The problem I am having is that the bot fires on games with the correct team name but it could be Brentford U21 or Chelsea (women) when what I want is it to fire on the mens team as that is what my strategy is based on. Is there a way I can set it to only fire on the mens/senior team? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
By BfBotManager
You can use "Markets filter" option to disallow betting on markets whose name contains specified text e.g. U21, U19, (W) etc.

You can also use "Competitions filter" rule to allow strategy to bet only on selected competitions.
By Shabbakebab
BfBotManager wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:49 pm You can use "Markets filter" option to disallow betting on markets whose name contains specified text e.g. U21, U19, (W) etc.

You can also use "Competitions filter" rule to allow strategy to bet only on selected competitions.
Thanks for the reply! I've looked at that pop up for what seems like a hundred times and can't believe I've not seen that box to tick and fill out! learning something new everyday! thanks again!