Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By HairyMolly
How is it possible to link my own personal selections to a specific strategy? In other words, lets assume that I have set up a strategy for O2.5 goals football market. I dont want the bot to fire on every game but only on those matches which I have personally researched. How do I link my selections with a certain strategy?
Thank you
Thanks for your quick response but that isn't quite what I want. Your response seems to suggest that I select the O2.5 market only but I want to link the selections to a strategy and not a specific market as I wish to drip backing into the markets and not just place a single bet. On reading the manuals and watching the videos, is the only way to use TippingSports.com via a personal account?
No, my suggestion is to pick exact selections e.g. "over 2.5 goals" for match Arsenal v Chelsea and to import them as tips. Then your strategy will only bet on those imported tips.

This has nothing to do with TippingSports website, but it is the same principle, betting on exact selections/tips.