Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Antiflibble
Hi everyone, I've looked (and hopefully missed something obvious) but I can't see how to do the following:

Bot places a bet based off tip list (fine)

Bot places a lay bet at a price I've set in the strategy to close out the position. (not fine!)

I can see how to take a %age of possible profit, or stake and these work great in other strats, but I'm looking to test a specific set of lists against trading out at specific prices, irrelevant of the price the initial bet was struck at:

Example:

Bet £10 at 11.0, trade out for equal green at 2.0
Bet £10 at 150.0 STILL trade out for green at 2.0

I want to be able to globally set the price at 2.0 or any other figure

Hope this makes sense and any ideas appreciated!

Cheers
By BfBotManager
At "After bet rules->Hedge" rule there is no option to hedge at specific price, but you can use "After bet rules->Trade out" and set specific price at which you want to place unmatched trade out bet.

Please test it in simulation mode.
By Antiflibble
I dont have any specific price options in "After bet rules -> Trade Out" - only percentage or tick based options, which isn't what I am looking for.

Can you advise further?
By BfBotManager
Antiflibble wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:43 pm I dont have any specific price options in "After bet rules -> Trade Out" - only percentage or tick based options, which isn't what I am looking for.

Can you advise further?
Make sure you use latest v3.1.18 version as it has option to trade out at fixed price.