Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi there

Can the software do either of these things (apologies if I'm being dumb but I looked through the manuals and couldn't see anything):

1) Selecting based on pre-match odds in a given market (either the market being bet on by this strategy or a different one - e.g. laying the draw mid-match if pre-match odds on over 2.5 goals was X)

2) Only triggering if another strategy has already triggered. I noted you can PREVENT a strategy triggering if another one had already placed bets (but only on the same market I believe?) - I'm looking for the opposite

Many thanks in advance

Tom
Hi beztom,

Answers:
1. to check pre-match odds you can use "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" and tick option to check prices from before in play

2. rule "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" can check if another strategy has bets on the same event or market. It is not possible to check if it has bets on any event.
Thanks so much for the speedy reply.

Just to clarify:

1. can that check the price on any market, or just the market that is being selected by that particular strategy?
2. to confirm terminology (sorry I'm new); event = Liverpool vs Man Utd, market = under/over 2.5? (etc)