Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By paddyheffernan
I've just downloaded the bot for betdaq and am wondering why it takes so long for the bets to settle. I use the betfair bot also and have no issues at all. thanks
By BfBotManager
Is this in simulation mode?

Betdaq/Matchbook do not provide results, so bot is unable to settle simulated bets. Simulated bets can manually be settled by using "Settle as profit/loss" button columns at main BETS history.

In real mode bets are settled by Betdaq/Matchbook and bot gets those settled bets automatically from them.
By paddyheffernan
thank you, also I run a couple of bots using only Handicap horse races and I cant see Hcap in Event/Market and am wondering is the bot able to distinguish between handicaps and non handicap races like it does in the betfair version. thank you.
By BfBotManager
Handicap is available at "Race grade" information data. Click on "i" button column to open market information form like on the attached screenshot.

Set your "Market conditions->Markets filter" to allow betting on markets whose name contains text Handicap and tick option to check race grade text too.
Attachments
handicap.png
handicap.png (75.51 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
By paddyheffernan
thank you. Sorry for all the question but this is my last :D I've noticed there's no country filter on market conditions on BQ bot, how to I only use UK markets?