Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Keefers
Hi,
Recently I've noticed several games missing from the Markets tab, and can't seem to find any reason for it.
For example today I have all the football matches loaded, I imported my tips for bots to bet on and they couldn't find the Dortmind v FC Koln match in the Bundesliga tonight, 19:30 kick off. This is quite a major match to be missing.
I attach a screenshot of the Markets tab, showing that timeframe, and no match at 19:30, even tho it is there on the Betfair website.
any ideas would be appreciated.
thanks
Attachments
nodortmund.jpg
nodortmund.jpg (279.45 KiB) Viewed 4833 times
By Keefers
Please find attached. The last few weekends I've found random games from major leagues have been missing also.
Attachments
autoload.png
autoload.png (71.73 KiB) Viewed 4830 times
autoload2.jpg
autoload2.jpg (106.06 KiB) Viewed 4830 times
By Keefers
Ok I will try that, however I reloaded the Markets manually a couple of times before posting this thread, and it didn't seem to find the game even then. I will let you know tomorrow when I load the day's tips if any games are missing then. thanks
By Keefers
Ok, I have just reloaded all markets manually so they are definitely as up to date as can be. Now i've imported my tips I can see the following games are missing:

3pm Dundee Utd v Morton
3pm Celtic v Ross County
3pm Torquay v Ebbsfleet

and those are just a small selection of games that I'm wanting to bet on. There could be several missing.
I have checked directly on betfair and all those games are there fine with all usual markets.
I've enclosed a screenshot of the Imports Tip screen showing some missing games:
Attachments
missingmarkets.jpg
missingmarkets.jpg (271.54 KiB) Viewed 4824 times
By BfBotManager
Did you search MARKETS grid view for those markets? Please post screenshots of all loaded markets at MARKETS grid view.

We just tried auto loading MATCH_ODDS markets and all three matches loaded fine.

Try createing separate auto load settings for each market type and see if that solves your problem.