Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By RedAlert1
Hi

Per my rules this bet should only fire if 2-0/0-2 and review these scorelines 30-32 minutes.

It has placed a bet on Vanraure v Kataller this morning in Japan Division 3 which was 1-0 on 27 minutes and 2-0 on 35 minutes.

As this was outside my rules, how is it possible a bet was placed? Is it very likely that the InPlayTrading match clock was wrong by 3 minutes? I have my own data recording of InPlayTrading website but unfortunately only in 10 minute blocks so I can only see 1-0 on 30 and 2-0 on 40.

Thanks.
GF Error.png
GF Error.png (27.33 KiB) Viewed 3667 times
By BfBotManager
Football - Match minute is not checking In play trading data, it is using our live scores service and match minute that is provided by our own third party service.

Only rule "Football - In play data statistics" is using Inplaytrading data.

If you wish to check match minute by using Inplaytrading data then use "Football - In play data statistics" rule.

For live score that bot has you should read following article to see in which order live scores are used:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/3 ... statistics
By RedAlert1
Ok but that doesn’t answer my question of how it has made a bet when the scoreline wasn’t met so the question remains is it because the timing/clock was 3 minutes wrong?
By BfBotManager
If you are using IPT then score was provided by IPT and Match minute used our service to check time, so obviously there was a difference between those two services.