Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hello,

I have a strategy that uses the "cancel bet if unmatched" condition as in the picture.

When matches are postponed, bets remain unmatched. They are not cancelled.
It is causing problems with the "max profit and loss for selected strategies" condition because I have checked the box to wait for bets to be settled before executing pause.

Do you know why these bets are not cancelled when matches are postponed?

Is there a way to cancel all unmatched bets when max profit for selected strategies is reached?
Attachments
bf.jpg
bf.jpg (221.89 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
If match is postponed then market is suspended and bot does not take any action. Canceled bet status is only available through API when match is closed.

Bot does not know that match is postponed. But we will look into this and see if we can improve it in future. It might take some time as it might be difficult to get postponed match. If you have any screenshots of actual situation then please email those to us with content of log file, screenshots of bets history etc. Thank you!
Thanks for the reply.

So... if a game is postponed, the market gets suspended. And once the market is suspended, the bot is unable to cancel the unmatched bet.
Am I understanding that correctly?

It's not that I particularly want the bet to have a "cancelled" status. I'd be equally happy with "void" or "lapsed", or anything else that does not prevent the "max profit and loss for selected strategies" from executing.
At Tools&Settings->General settings->Bets tab you have options to void or settle bets within bot if they are not settled within X minutes/hours e.g. when result is missing. You can use that to void that bet and let bot continue betting.