Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By 52mirror
Hi all,
New to the forum and to BFBM , I'm looking at automating a football strategy that I use regularly but am limited in my use of technology , any tips or advice on drip feeding back bets in play and hedging when a goal is scored , any help gratefully received. Many thanks.
By BfBotManager
Hi 52mirror,

Forum is not dead, we reply to all customer support queries very promptly. You can always use our "Contact" form to open support ticket and we will try to help you:
https://bfbotmanager.com/en/contact

There is no option for drip feeding, so you will need to create separate strategy for each bet. Second, third and other strategies should use "Selection conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" to check if your first strategy has matched bet on the same selection. First strategy should use "After bet rules->Hedge" rule to hedge your position on scores 1:0, 0:1, 2:0, 1:1, 0:2 etc.

Please read manual for details and test your strategy in simulation mode:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By Drizzy12
DN,

The forum isn't dead. Plenty of people helping each other. They just don't get your way of working. Please do not discourage others from posting.

52 mirror, I have many strategies exactly like that and rades way is the best, having "do not place bets if X stragey has a bet"

If you want to provide some more details I can adjust one of mine and provide you the file if you like. Wouldn't take me too long!
By Beerio
The fact of the matter is that not many people will collaborate on doing some work/builds. The ones that will do so will find a way outside of the forum as then the work they create will stay between the ones that are collaborating. I for one am grateful for the people that have gotten in touch and have been able to help or work on strategies with.

As a new person your not going to post much due to not looking stupid or you feel that what your saying is that most already know. The reality of things is that most are scared to post things up, others are waiting for built bots that will just magically make them money.

In the first 12 months of owning the BFBM license, I doubt I posted anything in here. Scared or just didn't feel that I could help anyone with what they were doing. Im not saying that I am the greatest thing since sliced bread now, but at least I know enough to continue to try and build strategies based on what people are asking.

If people wanna get collaborating on things then create a group and leave a link for it, or just get intouch with someone from the forum.

Anyway if anyone wants a further discussion then you can find me on telegram @KrzysztofPrzybyla gl all.