Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi,

I am developing a strategy to do the following during a football match:
Let's say my full stake is £10 and I am splitting it in two for separate bets.

Bet £5 just before kick-off on the Over 2.5 goal market
If the half time score is 0-0 or 1-0 then I will back Over 2.5 goals with another £5 at half time. In this scenario, if at any point in the second half the cash-out value is equal or greater than my total stake (£10), then I want to hedge.

So if the score is not 0-0 or 1-0 at half time, then I will just let it run with the initial £5 bet.
Or if it is 0-0 or 1-0 at half time and I place the second £5 bet, but the cash-out profit is not equal or greater than £10 at any point, then I will also let it run.

So far I have set up two bots. One to carry out the initial £5 bet and another to carry out the other £5 bet if the half time score is 0-0 or 1-0. Then, to ensure both bots are included in the hedge I think I need to hedge with the Profit/Loss logic:
Hedge stake will be calculated using selection profit loss values > that are calculated by using all bets placed by ALL strategies on this selection.

However, I don't see how I can get the bot to carry out my "equal or greater than £10" rule.

Thanks in advance for your help,
You should use option to calculate profit/loss by using selected strategies only, not all strategies.

You can set hedge to execute if possible to win at least 1% profit, that will ensure that you get your £10 back and get some profit. If odds change in your favorite a lot then you might get much more than 1%.

Please test it in simulation mode.