Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Set your strategy to bet on WIN market and then use "Selection conditions->Racing - Runner at win/place market favorite/price rules" rule to check Start price of selection at Place market.

Make sure that you load Win and Place markets before start time to main MARKETS grid view and to set your strategy to bet only during in play as Start price is only available after market goes in play.
Hi,

I have tried your suggestion in simulation including loading Win and Place markets, but no bets got triggered.

I have attached a sample file which hopefully explains what I am trying to achieve i.e Lay 3rd or 4th fav if their BSP in the win Market is between 1.01-20 and their BSP in the Place Market is between 2-1000.

Thank you once again
Attachments
(3.5 KiB) Downloaded 377 times
BSP is unknown before in play, so you cannot place bets before in play and check BSP for price range.

BSP bets can only be placed before in play, but you cannot check BSP for min/max price range in that case.

Price settings->Price rules rule is wrongly set to use Start price as initial price, please return it to default setting to use currently available price.

Please take time to read the manual and check its troubleshooting section for tips on how to debug your strategies and settings:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version