Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi,

I have a strategy which places in-play bets on tennis at the start of the second set. For example, laying the first set winner IF the first set score was close. (eg. 7-6 or 6-4) I may not want to get involved in a match where the first set was won comfortably 6-0.

I have tried using the rule In Play Statistics "Total Games" = 10 or more BUT this only seems to take into account games played during the current set and does not include games played from previous sets. So at the start of the second set, Total Games is reset back to zero.

It would be great if the Total Games statistic would include games played from previous sets so that we could filter out sets which were won by a 6-0 scoreline.

Another idea is to include the statistic "Service Holds" in the Live Score which could run alongside "Service Breaks" and this would give us a good indication of how well a player was serving.

I was wondering if you would consider these suggestions for inclusion in the next software update.

Kind Regards,
Steve B.
Hi Steve,

Yes, that is correct - "Tennis -> In play statistics" conditions are using current set data.

To set strategy as you explain, you should create two strategies:
1. First strategy should contain "Tennis - Bet when game score" conditions with set "*6 - 6, 6 - 6*, 5* - 4, 5 - 4*"
2. Second strategy should contain
-  "Market conditions - Tennis -> Only when selected player" and set "Bet when first player won 1 set"
-  "Selection conditions -Only if specified strategy has bets on same selection" and choose the first strategy.

Please test your strategy in simulation mode to be sure that it works as you want.

"Service holds" data currently is not available since it is not provided by Betfair. If they add this data, we would also add this and inform you.