Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By JohnW
I am trying to find a way to Sequence bets by position. In particular Greyhound racing traps.
I have found how to sequence by favourite position but i would like to do same but with position.

I have bought the book but have not discovered the solution to my question.

In greyhound racing if there is a trap bias I do not want to be laying the biased trap continuously.
By moving the layed trap from say inside to outside traps i would at least be able to give my strategy time to recover losses on the unbiased traps.

When you are laying automatically being around to discover there is a trap bias is not always possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.
By BfBotManager
Selection condition "Sequence of favorite positions" allows you to set sequence of favorite positions.

But if you set to determine favorite positions by using their index/runner position then first favorite will always be runner one, second favorite will be runner two etc. You can set to determine favorite positions by using runner position at strategy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name.

Please test it in simulation mode to ensure that it works like you want it to.