Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Beerio
I have included a 3 bot setup that I want to run from the original Lay bot. Not sure why it won't just fire on the single selection that is imported in only, as it will back multiple horses in the same race when the odds drop into the strike zone. Any help is appriciated.
Attachments
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Beerio,

Only 1 bet can be placed per imported tip. You cannot have 3 strategies betting on tips from same provider/tipster.

Your other two strategies should not be set to bet on the same tips as first strategies. You can import same tip with different provider name e.g. Lay2 and Lay3.
By Beerio
If I can't trigger other bots from 1 single imported tip...

Would it work if I am using "MyS" on the grid, just making sure that a selection is ticked and then having 3 bots that would place a bet on that selection when the right odds hit?
By BfBotManager
Hi Beerio,

I suggested one solution, but it seems that you did not like it?

Here is a second solution to your problem, maybe you will find this one more suitable to what you are doing as it does not require any extra work to pick selections again.

You can set 2nd and 3rd strategy to bet on same selections as first strategy. Remove their rule to "Bet on imported tips", instead use "Selection conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" that will check if first strategy has matched bets on the same selection. Then 2nd and 3rd strategy will bet on same selections as 1st strategy. Only 1st strategy will bet on imported tips.
By Beerio
BfBotManager wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:57 am Hi Beerio,

I suggested one solution, but it seems that you did not like it?

Here is a second solution to your problem, maybe you will find this one more suitable to what you are doing as it does not require any extra work to pick selections again.

You can set 2nd and 3rd strategy to bet on same selections as first strategy. Remove their rule to "Bet on imported tips", instead use "Selection conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" that will check if first strategy has matched bets on the same selection. Then 2nd and 3rd strategy will bet on same selections as 1st strategy. Only 1st strategy will bet on imported tips.

This is the answer I was looking for, thank you very much.