Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dalecheckley
i have created a bot that backs under 2.5 and trades out after 9 minutes but i am getting some anomalies i need to find a solution for as linked to this bot another bot fires a recovery bet if it has gone 0-1 and 1-0 but sometimes the following happen either the trade out doesnt happen even when no goal and also if there is a goal in 9 minutes the recovery bets dont fire. i have put in the dont back if live scores are not available but this still doesn't stop the bot firing on matches that show a score but has the message sorry match preview is not available. is there anyway of stopping the bot firing on matches where the bot cannot recognize the current match time and current score.

Thanks in advance.
By dalecheckley
i have done that but i suppose my question is how do i stop it betting on matches that dont show a match minute if the dont bet if no live score option isnt working.

Thanks
By BfBotManager
If there is no match minute then rule "Football - Match minute" will not be satisfied and it will not allow betting.

You should open new support ticket and send us screenshots and strategies to check all this, as rule to check if live score is available should work.