Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Beerio
I am including my bot to be checked, however my question is, how can I make this bot take specific BSP odds for my imported tips? The price I want specifically is 4.5-5, if it's lower or higher then that I don't want to place the bet. Any help or pointers are appriciated.
Attachments
(3.44 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
By BfBotManager
It is not possible to place BSP bets and have them accepted if price is within min/max price range.

You can only place "Limit on close" BSP bets that will get matched if BSP is better than your requested price, but there is no max limit, just minimum odds for Back bets that you are willing to accept. In this case if you use "Staking->Bets persistence->Place BSP bets->Limit on close" option then it will set your requested price as min price for Back bets or max price for Lay bets.

Please test it in simulation mode to see how it works and read manual for details on each option:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... on_3_0.pdf
By Beerio
What if I keep BSP but change my staking plan to this?
Attachments
Snap 1.PNG
Snap 1.PNG (19.57 KiB) Viewed 3131 times
By BfBotManager
We have not tried that solution before, but you can try and see what happens. It is possible that bot will send bets to Betfair but that they will be rejected because of too small size.

Make sure you also set "Market conditions->Markets filter" rule so that bot attempts to bet only on BSP markets.