Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By thetonyshort
Hi

I'm wondering if you can help with getting my strategy to Back the Server in Tennis working.

Here's my conditions:

Market Condition:
  • Only following events: - Tennis
  • Only following markets: - Match Odds
  • Start betting during in-play after 00:00
  • Tennis only when selected player - Bet when first player is serving
Selection Conditions:
  • Bet type by running position: - Back and position 1
I've loaded in the markets and put a tick in "My S" for the player I'm wanting to back.

For some reason it's not triggering, seems to not be happy with bet type by saying "Bet Type (Back/Lay) is not set for any selection. Either bets are already placed on this market/runner or your conditions/rules for the bet are not set"

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

TIA

Tony
By BfBotManager
Hi Tony,

Are tennis results available for those tennis markets at main MARKETS grid view?

Betfair provides live scores via API only for WTA and ATF tennis matches, they do not provide live scores for other events via their API, but live scores for other events might be available at their website.

If you keep having problems for those matches then send us screenshot of MARKETS grid view showing result, exported strategy and log file. You can open support ticket for this to send us the files, here is the link:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/contact