Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By wondra
Hi

Im trying to set up safety rules whereby Strategy restarts after win and stops after 5 losses, then restarts after win.

I have tried a few different things however each time I get 5 losses the strategy stops ok but then never restarts. Here are screenshots after it stops, and then the conditions I have applied to the safety strategy

https://www.bfbotmanager.com/phpbb3/dow ... ew&id=5982
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/phpbb3/dow ... ew&id=5983

Obviously I havent done something correct but Im having trouble seeing what it is

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
wondra
Attachments
2021-07-05_154007.jpg
2021-07-05_154007.jpg (66.45 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
2021-07-05_154103.jpg
2021-07-05_154103.jpg (50.47 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
By BfBotManager
Your strategy will stop placing new bets after 5 losing bets.

Restart will happen after 1 winning bet. Restart will clear all placed bets and reset all staking plans, so you will never see any winning bets at your strategy Bets tab, as those will be cleared when restart happens.

You should check strategy "Other informations" tab to see when and why restart happened.
By wondra
ok, the problem I am having is that once I hit 5 losses, the strategy stops. It never restarts.

I have checked selection criteria, tried a few different things, but apart from a changing the the safety condition to restart after 5 losses, nothing else seems to make it start again, no matter how many wins would have been in the system with a restart.

Is there somewhere else, I should be looking/

cheers
wondra
By BfBotManager
At your screenshot you did NOT select "Restart" after 5 losses. You selected "Stop" which will prevent strategy from placing any further bets.

Please use simulation mode until you fully understand how each option works.
By wondra
Thanks , as you may have gathered, im trying your sequence strat. But this was doing my head in.