Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By clembool
Hi,

Can you please tell me how trade out only when the favorite scores first ?
i.e : I lay the draw and i want to take profit whatever happens, when fav scores first.

Thx.

Nico
By BfBotManager
Hi Nico,

You should create 2 strategies, one when home team (runner by position 1) is favorite and second one when away team (runner by position 2) is favorite.

Favorite will be selection that has price in range 1.01 - 2.0 before in play, so use "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" to check price range of "RUNNER by position 1" (home team) and tick option to check prices from before in play.

Strategy should bet on MATCH_ODDS market only.

Then use "After bet rules->Hedge" and at its settings form use "Hedge->Market conditions" and add "Football - Bet when score" rule so that it executes when score is 1:0 or 2:0. Also add "Market status change delay" rule here, so that it places hedge bet after 180s, to ensure that prices are stable and valid.

Also add rule "Market conditions->Only if live data is available" so that strategy only bets on matches where live scores should be available.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By BfBotManager
Sure, just add second hedge rule with different market conditions e.g. Time to bet, Football - Bet when score and Market status change delay, pick scores 0:0, 1:1, 2:2 etc.
By BfBotManager
You should test it in simulation mode to see if it works how you want it to and you can post screenshots of your hedge settings here to check them. But using simulation mode and testing is the best way to be sure that it works.