Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Drizzy12
SR,

I also found with the unsettled market condition that sometimes, it took a while for the result to come through meaning missing out on bets. This seems to happen more so in the UK than Australia (perhaps they run more often in UK)
I therefore have three identical strategies each with a condition not to fire if the other has a bet on the same event. That way I capture all my relevant races throughout the day. This might affect your SQ system however.

Just a thought.
By paulbusiness
Hey DN, some great ideas/rules.

Never thought of/tried multi lay bot?

I'm just catching up on everything here. I have a small group who are really making headway in a lot of areas. Although always a new rule to find/learn.

I should probably start a new thread on our ideas.

I'll keep up to date here!

Cheers
By Sr8822541
Hi Drizzy, thanks for your feedback. Yeah will consider this for a different strat.

I am currently trying to achieve SQ strategy.

@DN, Yes I also want to run a bot similar to your simple SQ which you shared in this thread. So I want to place one bet per fav.

Once I figure this SQ bot out, then will move to complex bot for GH you shared in other thread. Looking forward for your feedback. Thanks.
By wondra
Hi dn.

Just wanted to say a big thank you!!

Yesterday I took my seq bot live. Just woke up to get ready for work

It has grinded out just under $100 (after BF coms). I am so happy.

Without you and this thread, I may never have got there. Thank you

cheers
wondra
By jimbob03
Hey mate luv your info has given me great reading over the last week, really appreciate it,

Can you point me in the right direction, do you run separate strategies for different field sizes? Distances? how complex are your filters mine are pretty simple around 4 per strategy, I’m in the process logging the results and going to run them through rapid Minner and look for some patterns is there anything You can help out with cheers
By jimbob03
Thanks for the update I’m running similar to what your doing I’m running dogs in Aus with SQ, what filters you using for the above forum strategy?
By woweee
Drizzy12 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:46 pm DN,

I might be being stupid but your example sequence doesn't make sense.

example sequence ... 1/3/2/4/1/5/2/2/3/1/4/2/1

If you were to win on the 5th bet your outlay would be 10 points and your win would be 1 point. If you hit this every time (or any other of the latter 1s) you would most definitely not be profitable.

As I say, I am not doubting you as you have shown you can be profitable but I don't think it is as easy as that.

If you would like to share an example strat privately I'd be more than happy to trial it in the UK markets so it doesn't affect your betting

Again, wish you success mate.
Hi Drizzy

Your calculation that you would lose 10 points if you won on the 5th bet
Would definitely not be profitable.
Do you know what you did incorrect ?
By jimbob03
I finding it difficult to filter buy track and distance in GH can you guys help me out what filters to use? As the racing once don’t seem to work?
By jimbob03
dn6789 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:32 pm I know its only 1 day but +$264 is pretty good result

as far as this goes I really feel like I have solved AUST horses and dogs - as I have 3 different approaches and they all make money

this forum ones I will run for a few more days and report the results but I doubt needs any changing

the other thing is these are using $6 bets so the profit is very high considering.

Like I said in my earlier post I doubt I can sell these -- $50 a day yeah no problem - but $250 a day -- I may as well just run them on my account.
Are these Sequence straigies?
By jimbob03
dn6789 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:04 am +185 from these latest strats today .. BF said I am now Platinum status so that is their highest level they say

nothing outstanding from these today - but just making money and it adds up

pick anything and work on it - I am moving onto UK racing tomorrow see how that goes ... AUST has now become so easy to make money at... time for a new challenge.
Are these strategies just greyhounds? Or horses too?
By echelon
I've been working on a "long shots" strategy too and have managed to pick up big winners.

The only concerning thing is that if my strategy starts failing to pick up these winners (market conditions could change rendering my odds range checks invalid), that there's a stack of losers to get 1 or 2 big winners. Which means that I'm looking at big losses when there are no winners picked up.

I've tried filtering, however this normally filters out several winners too!
Attachments
Long_Shots.JPG
Long_Shots.JPG (269.49 KiB) Viewed 7124 times