Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By baddydaddy67
Firstly the current version - specifically the changes to trade out 2nd bet are brilliant. I have a few suggestions which I would appreciate if you would consider;

1) One more addition to trade out 2nd bet - could you add the option to trade out at a set price as well - I know you can do this is in the hedge out function but I have seen a few being missed in running. The bet being in the market already would be an advantage.

2) The selections filter under selection conditions; 2 requests:
a) Can you add in the ability to select the horse by official rating from worst to best - ie bottom 2, 3, 4 rated.
b) Can you add in the ability to select the runner by weight - either top 1, 2, 3 or bottom 1, 2, 3 for example.

3) Most traded selections - is it possible to determine whether the traded money is on the back or lay side?

Again thanks for the great product!
Hi baddydaddy67,

Answers:
1. Ok

2. We will look into this and see if it can be added

3. Sorry, that is not possible. For each Back bet there is Lay bet from another user, so there is no way to tell if the amount is matched on back or lay side, as it always requires Back and Lay bet for any bet to get matched