Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By baddydaddy67
Hi, anyone noticing that the scores for tennis matches stop updating after a while? Restarted bfbot a few times since the upgrade, seems ok for a couple of hours then the scores stop updating. Cant see an issue with betfair, the scores are all updating on their site / app.
Dont know if this is a related issue but I also found the tennis markets didnt autoload today - when I manually loaded them the scores appeared. I'll keep a note of how long the scores keep updating for.
By echelon
baddydaddy67 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:13 pm I uploaded the latest version as soon as it was available. Will send you the file later - has anyone else seen this problem after a period?
Yes - I got the same problem and have removed all tennis markets now. Even with just MATCH_ODDS and SET_BETTING my recently updated BFBM would stop processing any markets in the Reports tabs, plus I noticed on a Sim instance that my live balance was out of date - however I could still navigate around the bot, so it wasn't totally frozen. Re-starting BFBM would bring it back to life again.

What I did notice is that at the bottom right Betfair connection kept flipping from Ok to Error and checking in the API requests I could see that two of the API calls to get tennis scores were failing a fair bit - though there were successful calls too.

At the same time this was going on - I checked my broadband upload speed because I was having issues browsing on the web - it was a mere 0.1 mbps. Running the test now the tennis markets and strategies are removed it's 0.8 mbps and browsing is back to normal.
echelon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:35 pm
baddydaddy67 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:13 pm I uploaded the latest version as soon as it was available. Will send you the file later - has anyone else seen this problem after a period?
Yes - I got the same problem and have removed all tennis markets now. Even with just MATCH_ODDS and SET_BETTING my recently updated BFBM would stop processing any markets in the Reports tabs, plus I noticed on a Sim instance that my live balance was out of date - however I could still navigate around the bot, so it wasn't totally frozen. Re-starting BFBM would bring it back to life again.

What I did notice is that at the bottom right Betfair connection kept flipping from Ok to Error and checking in the API requests I could see that two of the API calls to get tennis scores were failing a fair bit - though there were successful calls too.

At the same time this was going on - I checked my broadband upload speed because I was having issues browsing on the web - it was a mere 0.1 mbps. Running the test now the tennis markets and strategies are removed it's 0.8 mbps and browsing is back to normal.
Those issues are now fixed and we published patch for this. You can read about it at "NEWS" tab within the bot.

Please backup your strategies, uninstall v3 and then download the latest one from "Download" page.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/download